As far as the NETS standards for students, Schoology allows students to communicate and collaborate in a secure space on the Internet, meeting Standard 2. When students use Schoology they are also trying to understand and use technology systems in order to learn when completing assignments and participating in on-line discussions on Schoology.
- The attached link takes you to case studies and success stories of schools and districts using Schoology and finding success. User Testimonials
- Wikipedia's information on Schoology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schoology
- Schoology is involved with social networking for Facebook and Twitter
- You can use your Schoology account to conduct a research project
- I made a quick sample page for my Treasure Time class (small group reading) that I can use in the Fall. I made a basic reading inventory and uploaded a link to the textbook website also. Here is a screen shot of the page that I made.